Saturday, March 30, 2013

Half-Hearted Attempt


I didn't really have time to try any new recipes for Valentine's Day. I kept it simple. I pretty much just made things in the shape of a heart. Seriously. My boys got some Valentine's candy, we made Valentine's for the grandparents (my boys aren't in school yet, so no need to make any for classmates yet), they got heart-shaped toast, and a heart-shaped pizza for dinner. The end! Happy Valentine's Day!


 Above: This picture should be horizontal, but I guess Blogger feels differently.


Above: Johnny spilled a little water on me, and when I looked at my sleeve, it was in the shape of a heart. The irony was not missed, so I had to take a picture. Seriously, I didn't do this on purpose.


Above: Dinner is served.


Above: Calm down...this heart isn't broken, it was just cut into slices.

1 comment: